Commons Modeler Issue tracking
Commons Modeler uses ASF JIRA
for tracking issues.
See the Commons Modeler JIRA project page
To use JIRA you may need to create an account
(if you have previously created/updated Commons issues using Bugzilla an account will have been automatically
created and you can use the Forgot Password
page to get a new password).
If you would like to report a bug, or raise an enhancement request with
Commons Modeler please do the following:
- Search existing open bugs
If you find your issue listed then please add a comment with your details.
- Search the mailing list archive(s)
You may find your issue or idea has already been discussed.
- Decide if your issue is a bug or an enhancement.
- Submit either a bug report
or enhancement request
Please also remember these points:
- the more information you provide, the better we can help you
- test cases are vital, particularly for any proposed enhancements
- the developers of Commons Modeler are all unpaid volunteers
For more information on subversion and creating patches see the
Apache Contributors Guide
You may also find these links useful: