|Classes in this File||Line Coverage||Branch Coverage||Complexity|
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* This interface provides a hook for preparing for accessing members of objects. The Java2 version of this method can
* allow access to otherwise inaccessable members, such as private fields.
* @author Luke Blanshard (email@example.com)
* @author Drew Davidson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* @version 15 October 1999
public interface MemberAccess
* Sets the member up for accessibility
Object setup( Map<String, Object> context, Object target, Member member, String propertyName );
* Restores the member from the previous setup call.
void restore( Map<String, Object> context, Object target, Member member, String propertyName, Object state );
* Returns true if the given member is accessible or can be made accessible by this object.
boolean isAccessible( Map<String, Object> context, Object target, Member member, String propertyName );