|Classes in this File||Line Coverage||Branch Coverage||Complexity|
* Licensed to the Apache Software Foundation (ASF) under one
* or more contributor license agreements. See the NOTICE file
* distributed with this work for additional information
* regarding copyright ownership. The ASF licenses this file
* to you under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the
* "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance
* with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
* software distributed under the License is distributed on an
* "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
* KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
* specific language governing permissions and limitations
* under the License.
* Interface for accessing the type conversion facilities within a context.
* @author Luke Blanshard (email@example.com)
* @author Drew Davidson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
public interface TypeConverter
* Converts the given value to a given type. The OGNL context, target, member and name of property being set are
* given. This method should be able to handle conversion in general without any context, target, member or property
* name specified.
* @param context OGNL context under which the conversion is being done
* @param target target object in which the property is being set
* @param member member (Constructor, Method or Field) being set
* @param propertyName property name being set
* @param value value to be converted
* @param toType type to which value is converted
* @return Converted value of type toType or TypeConverter.NoConversionPossible to indicate that the conversion was
* not possible.
<T> T convertValue( Map<String, Object> context, Object target, Member member, String propertyName, Object value,
Class<T> toType );